HI, I'M CYD
Business Operations Expert
Your Fractional COO
Founder & CEO of The Creator's Attaché (TCA)
I'm an expert in process & systems optimization, project management, leadership & team accountability, operations strategy, and marketing strategy.
My zone of genius is maximized in an environment of innovation and pushing past the status quo. I have a BS in Chemical Engineering, an MS in Advanced Analytics, and a successful corporate engineering background under my belt...but I've always had an underutilized, wildly creative edge. The Creator's Attaché (TCA) is how I put all of it together. This business gives me the opportunity to do two of my favorite things: innovate and serve.
PS, something to know about me: I love Jesus. Which means I love people. Which means I love you. An "attaché" is a royal partner in crime. We primarily serve business owners who have created something amazing (aka, you!), and our name, The Creator's Attaché, is a reflection of my and my team's heart to serve: you and the Lord.
HOW WE SERVE YOU
Feeling overwhelmed? Let's create powerful accountability systems.
Struggling to bring your visionary ideas to fruition? Let's create action.
Underperforming team? Let's resource your team for quality results.
Things feeling clunky throughout your business? Let's optimize.
CONSULTATION WITH CYD
- Marketing strategy
- Operations strategy
- Project management & accountability
- Team management & accountability
- Team training (project management & accountability focused)
- Problem solving
- Asana development / maintenance
- Funnel development / maintenance
- Podcast development / management
- Systems tech support: Kajabi, Zapier, ThriveCart, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Shopify, Mighty Networks, etc.
90-MIN WORKING SESSION
Please note that my availability is fully up to date.
THE ACCOUNTABLE TEAM PROGRAM
Learn to efficiently manage accountabilities and streamline your business processes to drive results. All in one free project management software: Asana.
- 4 video-based training modules to get you and your team acclimated in Asana, FAST.
- All the templates you need to create an effective project management space
- 4 LIVE workshops (on Mondays) to build out your Asana boards, troubleshoot your issues, and answer your questions (replays available)
- 4 weeks of access to our private Slack community for ongoing support Monday - Thursday (continued support options available)
- Rolling enrollment: Start whenever you want
- 20% off all future consults with Cyd
**Your ENTIRE team can be given access to The Accountable Team program upon your approval.**
MODULE 1: GETTING STARTED IN ASANA
- Setting up Asana
- "What Good Looks Like" in Asana
- Setting up your team
- Uploading the collection of provided Asana templates
MODULE 2: STRATEGY MAPPING VIA YOUR EDITORIAL CALENDAR
- Getting clear on your content strategy
- Setting up your Editorial Calendar
- Maintaining your Editorial Calendar
- BONUS: The ideal content strategy for a product or service-based business
- BONUS: The ideal funnel strategy for a product or service-based business
MODULE 3: SELF + TEAM ACCOUNTABILITY AND COLLABORATION
- Defining Core Job Functions
- Setting up your Accountability Boards
- Using your Accountability Boards
- Collaborating in the Brain_____ board
- How to hold 1:1 meetings with your team using Asana Accountability Boards
- How to hold Team Meetings using the Brain____ board
MODULE 4: PROCESS MAPPING IN ASANA
- Defining your unique business processes
- Creating an Asana space that fits your unique processes
- Examples of helpful process boards + templates
Click "More" at the top of the page to access ALL free resources.
THE 5 WHYS EXERCISE
Get to the root of it.
Are you tired of dealing with problems in your business (or personal life) without getting to the root cause? The 5 Whys Exercise is a simple yet powerful tool that can help you uncover the underlying reasons behind a problem. From setting effective goals with your team to learning to communicate your perspective better, maximizing your team's capabilities, or just solving a hard problem...by asking "why" five times, you can drill down to the true source of the issue and develop effective solutions.